Join us on Friday, September 29, 2017 to support the efforts and initiatives of the Iranian Canadian Congress (ICC). Your participation and financial support will strengthen the institution that advocates for your rights and your interests.
Click here to buy tickets for our Fundraising Reception on September 29th, 2017.
Date & Time: September 29th at 7 PM - 10 PM
Location: Shiraz Restaurant, 9737 Yonge St, Richmond Hill, ON
* GENERAL ADMISSION: $50. Additional donation is encouraged and appreciated.
* STUDENT ADMISSION: $30. Student tickets are not available online and must be purchased in person showing valid student ID.
* Hors d'oeuvres and a complementary drink will be served. Cash bar is available.
Purchase your tickets online using the following link:
* Online tickets are subject to a $3.60 CND service fee.
To purchase your ticket in person, call 647-539-4344 where it can be picked up from our office at 45 Sheppard Avenue East, Unit 900, from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday to Friday.
* Tickets shall be purchased in advance. Tickets are not guaranteed at the door.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
If you live outside of the GTA and cannot attend our Fundraising Reception, please consider donating to the ICC. The ICC is the only organization that advocates for the interests of the Iranian Canadian community nationally in the political, social economic, and cultural spheres. Support the ICC to strengthen our community’s voice in Canada.
Click here to donate to the ICC.
Your financial support will help the ICC to:
- Mobilize a grassroots network of Iranian Canadian advocates across Canada.
- Advocate for renewed relations between Iran and Canada, and the rights of Iranian Canadians to access necessary consular services.
- Fight discrimination against our community, anti-Iran rhetoric and Iranophobia.
- Block any efforts to impose new sanctions on Iran that negatively affect our community.
- Highlight the many positive contributions of the Iranian-Canadian community to Canada's multicultural society.
- Encourage participation of Iranian-Canadians in the Canadian society.