The ICC is recruiting volunteers for its Public Relations and Communications Department. The department is responsible for effective and professional communication with members, supporters, media, and other stakeholders on a regular basis and community building.
Volunteers may be assigned tasks such as: creating promotional videos for the ICC, creating posts for the ICC’s social media accounts, and creating content for the ICC’s website.
The ICC would like to hire volunteers who have experience in some of the following areas:
- Strong knowledge of and previous experience in graphic design and visual content.
- Strong knowledge and previous experience in event planning.
- Strong knowledge of and previous experience in social media and web administration.
- Strong knowledge of and previous experience in multimedia (videography and photography).
- Knowledge of and experience in writing formal text content in Farsi and English.
- Strong leadership, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Previous volunteer experiences, and strong interpersonal skills (proven track record required).
If you are interested volunteering with the Public Relations and Communications department, please send your resume and any relevant work samples to [email protected] by September 5th, 2017.
The ICC values its volunteers and commends them for their dedication and time. Upon successful completion of their volunteer commitment they will be provided with a certificate of appreciation and acknowledgement letter, or a certificate of volunteer hours. Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to the possibility of working together.
Showing 1 reaction
Sign in with
My name is Hamed Ashtari
I came from iran. i’m 33, single, male.
I landed last month. I have PR.
I have beeen a Graphic Designer at Hamshahri Newspaper in iran since 2008.
I registered of full time at george brown college monday to friday 9AM until 1 Pm for improving my english language and continue my education.
I am looking for a job or canadian experience as a volunteer first.
I would be glad to know if you could help me with this matter.