The ICC's Policy Committee is looking for volunteers!
Those who are interested in gaining experience with politics, advocacy, and policy research in an exciting and fast paced environment should apply!
Volunteers should have most or all of these experiences and education:
- Education in Immigration, Public Policy, or Political Science
- Previous experience in politics and/or advocacy for non-profit or community organizations.
- Experience in writing policy statements, analyses, and briefs
- Proficiency in English writing
- Knowledge of Farsi, and ability to translate between English and Farsi is an asset
- Involvement in politics at professional or volunteer capacity, at any political level, for any entity
- Passion for political issues and the policy priorities of the ICC
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in being a volunteer for the Policy Committee, please send us an email including your resume, sample of written work, and a brief summary of why you want to work with the ICC policy team to [email protected] and [email protected] by October 20th, 2017.