The Iranian Canadian Congress Presents:
York Region's Urban Growth Centres- The Business Opportunity
Comprised of nine local municipalities, the Regional Municipality of York is home to 1.2 million residents, 577,000 jobs and 50,000 businesses; making it one of Canada’s largest municipalities and Ontario’s second largest business hub. York Region is also one of Canada’s fastest growing and most desirable communities with 1.8 million residents and 900,000 jobs projected by 2041.
These outstanding features are translating into major private and public-sector investments across York Region, in particular development of mixed-use, transit-connected urban centres along the Region’s Highway 7 and Yonge St. corridors.
This ICC breakfast event will convene businesses, real estate stakeholders, and municipal economic development staff to discuss commercial development opportunities in York Region’s urban-growth centres in Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, and Vaughan. Featuring introductions from the Hon. Maurizio Bevilacqua, P.C., Mayor, City of Vaughan and Reza Ghazi, ICC Treasurer.
• Local Business and Economic Update
• York Region: Linking Urban Growth Centres
• Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC): Plans, Progress, and Opportunities
• Growth Updates: Markham, Newmarket, and Richmond Hill
• Q&A Panel Discussion
- Professional Iranian Canadian Real Estate Association (PICRA)
- IC Network
- Iranian Canadian Builder's Association (ICBA)
2141 Major Mackenzie Dr W
Vaughan, ON L6A 1P7
Google map and directions