The Administration and Finance Committee of the Iranian Canadian Congress is formed by the ICC's President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. It is responsible for planning, administering and managing the operations of the organization. The Committee is looking for interested and dedicated volunteers with a broad range of qualifications or experiences.
Interested individuals who have experience in any of the following fields are welcome to send their letter of interest with a brief outline of their qualifications and/or experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 7, 2017. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange an in-person meeting.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of project management, planning and coordination.
- Previous experience in managing non-profit or charity organizations.
- Previous experience in planning and executing fundraising events/campaigns.
- Previous experience in research and knowledge of research methods.
- Previous experience in event planning and management..
- Experience in administrative work and data entry.
- Knowledge and/or experience in financial management and book keeping.
- Strong communications skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint).