The ICC board of directors is pleased to announce that the next ICC annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on April 9 from 1 PM ET (10 AM PT). The meeting will be held on a videoconferencing platform.
An online election will also be held for the 7 available seats in the ICC board of directors. We encourage all interested members to consult with Section 2 of Article 5 of the ICC by-laws for nomination eligibility, and if eligible, declare their nomination by sending an email to [email protected]. The deadline for sending nomination emails is March 23 , 2023, at 11:59 pm ET. The email must include and attach the following:
- A confirmation by the nominee that he or she has nominated himself or herself, or that he or she has been nominated by others and has accepted such nomination, for election to the ICC board of directors;
- A confirmation by the nominee that he/she meets the eligibility criteria, as set out in Section 2 of Article 5 of the ICC by-laws;
- A government-issued ID; and
- A synopsis of the nominee’s background/biographical sketch and the reasons they wish to serve as a director on the ICC board of directors (maximum 300 words in English. Farsi is optional. This information is to be provided in a MS Word or pdf file format). A passport size photo of the nominee in digital format is also optional. Information and the photograph provided by the nominees will be posted on the ICC website.
Please note that only ICC members who have joined/renewed their membership by March 30, 2023, at 11:59 pm ET will be entitled to attend the upcoming AGM and vote in the election. For any membership questions, you may contact [email protected].
- In the upcoming election, members will choose seven new board members. The election will be held online, starting and ending prior to the AGM. Members will receive a link through email to participate in the election after March 30th. Election results will be announced in the AGM.
- The ICC board of directors has selected an election committee, consisting of three ICC members, to oversee the election process. These individuals are: Mr. Kayhan Razavi, Mr. Habib Ghaffari, and Mr. Reza Sohrabi.