If you'd like to vote ONLINE in the upcoming ICC Annual General Meeting, you have to register for ICC membership by end of April 15.
Dear Supporters of the Iranian Canadian Congress,
The Iranian Canadian Congress (ICC) is the only organization advocating for the interests of Iranian-Canadians and it does this work based on the mandate provided by its members. Members of the organization through their vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) and election of board of directors set the agenda and priorities of the organization.
The upcoming AGM of the ICC is scheduled for April 29, 2018. Members of the organization may vote online from April 22-28 or in person on April 29th, 2018 (AGM info here). If you'd like to vote online, you should register as a member by end of April 15, 2018.
- Building a united and engaged Iranian-Canadian community.
- Advocating for the interests of Iranian-Canadians.
- Informing elected officials of our community's priorities.
- Raising awareness in Canadian media about issues important for Iranian-Canadians.
- Highlighting contributions of Iranian-Canadians to Canada's multicultural society.
Here is the link to the online membership registration form: www.iccongress.ca/joinICC